Enjoy Now, Pay Later With Affirm!
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit payment products, offering shoppers instant financing for purchases made online. With Affirm, you can buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it in fixed monthly installments over the course of three (3), six (6), or twelve (12) months. And unlike other financing options, there are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees, so the total you see at checkout is the always what you’ll actually pay.
Why Buy With Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it over three, six, or twelve months. This allows you to split up the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves you for a loan, Affirm discloses your loan terms before you make your purchase. You’ll know exactly how much you’ll owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll be paying over the course of the loan. Affirm does not charge hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and instantaneous. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
- You don’t need to have a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to its partners directly on your behalf.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history.
- Affirm will send you email and SMS reminders in advance of your upcoming payment. You can also enable “Autopay” to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan. How does Affirm work?
How Does Affirm Work?
- Select to pay with Affirm at checkout.
- Affirm will prompt you to enter a few pieces of information – your name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. Please ensure that all of this information is your own and is consistent information otherwise you may experience difficulty with your checkout.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm will send a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan. You will have the option to choose to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm will also state the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- If you would like to accept Affirm’s financing offer, click “Confirm Loan” and you’re done.
Going forward, you’ll get monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment will be due 30 days from the date we the merchant completes processing your order.
For additional Affirm information and FAQ’s, please click here.