Diamond Upgrade Policy
MiaDonna diamonds grow with you! We are proud to offer a comprehensive and extremely competitive upgrade policy on our Lab Grown Diamonds and Diamond Hybrid®. Our Diamond Upgrade Program was created with you, and your future in mind.
Any lab-grown diamond purchased from MiaDonna can be exchanged for credit equivalent to the original purchase price for a new lab-grown diamond that is at minimum two (2) times greater the value.
In order to be eligible, the lab-grown diamond being upgraded must be accompanied by the original documentation and must be in saleable condition. Any damage to the original diamond will disqualify the diamond from our upgrade program. The original grading report must be returned in reusable condition. Fees may apply for any damaged reports, and a setting fee to place the new stone would be required.
Upgrading to a Diamond Hybrid: Any Diamond Hybrid purchased from MiaDonna can be exchanged for a new Diamond Hybrid® that is an equal or greater carat weight at a discounted price. Instead of the replacement stone being $295 per carat, we discount it to $195 per carat. A setting fee to place the new stone would also be charged.
Upgrading to Lab Grown Diamond: Any Diamond Hybrid purchased from MiaDonna can be exchanged for credit equivalent to its original purchase price when purchasing a new Lab Grown Diamond, as long as the cost of the new Lab Grown Diamond is at least double the cost of the original purchase price of the Diamond Hybrid.
In order to be eligible for either upgrade, the Diamond Hybrid being upgraded must be in original condition. Any damage will disqualify the Diamond Hybrid® from our upgrade program. A setting fee to place the new stone would also be charged.
- Upgrades are not available for colored gemstones, settings and/or jewelry.
- Upgrade credit does not include duty, shipping charges, or tax paid on the original purchase. All applicable duties, shipping charges, and taxes will be charged on the full retail price of the new stone before any credit is applied.
- Associated costs to set a new stone in your existing setting will be provided at time of upgrade.
- Some settings cannot accommodate a larger stone and will need to be remade in order to do so.
- Active discounts and/or promotions cannot be applied to upgrade orders.
- Upgraded stones that have been purchased and set are not eligible for return or exchange.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our diamond upgrade policy.