Returns & Exchanges
With our fantastic 30-day 'in your hands' return policy, you can order any standard (full-price) item from MiaDonna and view it in your home for 30 days. If it is not exactly what you are looking for, you can return or exchange it with no restocking fees providing the item is returned in new condition with all original documentation and collateral included. Only one item can be returned or exchanged per customer.
We are confident that you will love your MiaDonna jewelry, however, if you need to return or exchange any item within your order, here’s what you need to know:
All returned merchandise must be in new, unworn condition with:
- The return policy tag still attached to jewelry without signs of tampering or damage.
- Original invoice.
- Original certificate of authenticity.
- All free accessories including (but not limited to) the gift bag, presentation box and presentation box protector, jewelry cleaner, GGL certification card and any other free items returned in reusable condition. Damaged items will be subject to a replacement fee.
We do not refund standard, international, or expedited shipping or grading card costs. Since shipping is complimentary on all domestic purchases, you will be refunded the purchase amount minus $25.00 original shipping, handling, and packaging costs. Also, all Ready-to-Ship and Sale items, jewelry showing signs of wear and tear, or those that have been custom made, engraved, altered, resized or damaged in any way, cannot be accepted for return. Please note, return shipping costs will be at your expense.
We are handcrafted jewelers, which means we put a lot of labor and love into making your jewelry. When you order a MiaDonna® piece, we make it exactly how you ordered it - especially for you - to ensure your jewelry is always of the highest standards. When a ring is returned, we melt it down and start again. There are many labor costs associated with making a ring this way.
As a consumer founded company, we're pleased to offer 30-day returns, however, we ask in return that you make your choice wisely. The MiaDonna mission is to supply funds to The Greener Diamond, and every ring we melt down limits the amount of aid we can give to those we are working so hard to help.
All 'Sale' items, and any jewelry showing signs of wear or those that have been custom made, engraved, altered, resized, and/or damaged in any way, cannot be accepted for return. Sale items are eligible for exchange within the first 30-days after delivery, however, exchange is only allowed on items of equal or greater value.
- Your Return Authorization Code. Email us at email@example.com to request your Return Authorization Code. You will then be emailed PDF return instructions. Please print and include this letter in your shipment back to us for identification purposes.
- Package Your Return. Include all original packaging, free accessories, and collateral material. For security reasons, never put the word diamonds on a package you are sending – this is an invitation to thieves – please write "MiaDonna."
- Insure Your Package. Ship your package via US Postal Service Express or Priority Mail, insured for the total value of the contents. (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500)
- The recorded shipping date back to MiaDonna must be within 30 days from the confirmed date you received your package. Any item subject to return shipped outside of this time restriction will not be accepted for return.
You must follow these instructions exactly; failure to do so will prevent the processing of your return and could result in an additional charge or denial of your return. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important to Know
MiaDonna will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
Only one item can be returned or exchanged per customer.
Return shipping will be at your cost.
Once we receive your returned item it’ll be inspected by our quality control department. If accepted, your refund or new item will be processed in just a few business days.
Returns without the return policy tag attached, or with tags that show signs of tampering, returns with no MiaDonna return code (RAC), and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will either be refused or charged a restocking fee at our discretion.