With handcrafted jewelry and thousands of different options to choose from on our website, we love the unique combinations our customers have been choosing for their Lab-Grown Diamond Engagement Rings. Here are a few of our favorites!
1. Amore Vintage Wedding Set - 0.91ct Oval Cut Lab-Grown Diamond, 14K White Gold
The Amore Vintage Wedding Set is one of our best selling vintage styles - we love the look of the Oval cut center stone on the round and marquise shaped band.
2. Idyllic Engagement Ring - 1.53ct Pear Cut Lab Created Diamond, 14K Rose Gold
Thin bands with large center stones are in high demand at the moment, and this Idyllic Engagement Ring with a 1.53ct Lab Grown Diamond embodies both those trends. The Rose Gold diamond accented band completes the look!
3. Custom Engagement Ring - 0.75ct Princess Cut Lab Created Diamond, 18K Yellow Gold
This custom made engagement ring features a kite set Princess Cut Lab Grown Diamond with small diamond clusters on either side of the center stone, all atop a thin shank.
4. Flame Engagement Ring - 0.56ct Round Cut Lab Created Diamond, Palladium
We love the way the Flame Engagement Ring wraps around the center stone with both a diamond accented and plain metal band for a blend of the modern and classic style. This style emphasizes the 0.56ct Lab Grown Diamond, making it appear larger than it truly is.
5. Jennifer Three Stone Ring - 1.50ct Princess Cut Alexandrite, 2 x 0.50ct each Princess Cut Lab Created Diamonds, 18K Rose Gold
The Jennifer Three Stone Ring was made with an Alexandrite center stone, the birthstone of June, and two lab-grown diamond side stones all set in Rose Gold. Three stone rings are known to represent past, present, and future and this one does so beautifully.